During your use of this App, we access various permissions of your device in order to provide you with better services and optimize our services. The specific usage rules are as follows:
1. In order to provide functions including but not limited to the followings, we need to access your storage permission:
· Photo: The purpose of obtaining storage permission is to save the captured photos to the phone storage and system album.
· Video: The purpose of obtaining storage permission is to save the captured video to the phone storage and system photo album.
· Gallery: The purpose of obtaining storage permission is to more conveniently preview and playback the photos and videos taken by this App.
2. In order to provide functions including but not limited to the following, we need to access your location information
·Get the WiFi state and SSID of the currently connected device
·Get the MAC address of the currently connected device
The App was developed and operated by ShenZhen Mo-Link Technology Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “We”).
1. Information collection
When we need information that can identify your identity (personal information) or that can contact you, we will ask for your consent.
(1) The keyword information you enter when using the search service provided by this App platform;
(2) Violation of legal provisions or violation of the rules of this App and the measures this App has taken against you.
2. Information use
(1) We will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless getting your permission in advance, or the third party and this App (including the affiliates of the App) individually or jointly provide services for you. In addition, after the service ends, it will be prohibited from accessing all of such data, including data it had previously been able to access.
(2) We also do not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information by any means. If any user of this App platform engages in the above activities, once it is discovered, this App has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user.
(3) Based on the purpose of serving users, this App may use your personal information to provide you with information services in the similar products of our company, including but not limited to sending product and service information to you, or sharing information with the App partners so that they can send you information about their products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
3. Information disclosure
In the following cases, this App will disclose your personal information in whole or in part according to your personal wishes or the provisions of the law:
(1) Disclosure to third parties with your prior consent;
(2) In order to provide the products and services you have requested, your personal information must be shared with third parties;
(3) In accordance with the relevant provisions of the law, or the requirements of the administrative or judicial institutions, disclose to third parties or administrative or judicial institutions;
(4) If you violate relevant local laws, regulations or service agreement or related rules of this App, disclose it to a third party;
(5) If you are a suitable intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, at the request of the respondent, disclose it to the respondent so that both parties can deal with possible rights disputes;
(6) Other disclosures that this App deems appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
4. Information storage and exchange
The information and data about you collected by this App will be saved in this App and will not be transmitted to the server for storage and display
5. Information security
We provide you with a number of ways to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You can review or edit the personal information you submit to us at any time, and you can also delete the personal information you submit at any time. Strictly protect the security of your personal information. We use various security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Updated on: May 26, 2022